you are not a full-time student but are 30 years old or younger,
the International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) is for you. You'll save money
on airline tickets, railpasses, accommodation, telecommunications, currency
exchange, shopping and on entrance to museums and other cultural events
in more than 125 countries.
Each year more than 300,000 young travellers around the world use an
IYTC to save money. Established in 1975, the United Nations Educational,
Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) endorses the IYTC as the
ultimate travel card for anyone 30 years old or younger.
With your IYTC you automatically get amazing discounts like these:
- Special youth airfares
- Access to a global pre-paid phone card programme and voice mail system
- Access to discounts on airfares, restaurants, tours, cultural events
and accommodation in over 50 countries
- Access to a special list of discounts only available to Youth Travel
Terrific benefits and it is so easy!
All you need to get an IYTC is:
- Proof of your age, photocopy of your birth certificate or passport
or a validated picture ID card; and
- (1) Passport size photograph